Little Thing..
About Entry Affiliates Twitter Facebook Blogskin
Hallluuuu ;)
Wednesday 29 February 2012 • 00:37 • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum ,
I just want to say I love U , NN !
Please Do you love Me ! Perhaps it , was YES ! Because i love you more than anything !
Orang dah takde teman nak cakap : so cakap lah sorang 2x kat blogger nieyh ! Macam org
bodoh .. Hmmph ,
I just miss your words , dear ! I just miss it.. Please
Say It , satu kali je ! Rindu sangat 3 words !

Maybe it was annoying ! But i just miss him !

So let me say ,

I love him , than anything ! *flyingkiss*
I hope it .. will send to NN !
I will miss you .

Bubye ! =D


PASTFUTURE
Hello;
Hi *wave hand* Hidayati Ahmad. I'm 17 y/o and study at SMK Kota Kemuning. I hate anti-kpop and love my Son of Amran's;
Shout !
Bawalah Cintaku by Afghan
Memory
Sejarah mungkin berulang~~ Hidup ibarat roda beb -.-
  • Share some happiness about ME & HIM !
  • Sorry=(
  • Pulau Tioman , I'm Coming ..=D
  • Amir Farhan a.k.a Obama Penipu Besar ! =D
  • HOhoHo HappYNye ^0^
  • I'll Back..
  • Assalamualaikum, Arghh.. tengok x kat atas ade ...
  • nak citer ... nak citer ..
  • Time kaseh Izzah!
  • Sekolah , sekolah ?

  • Big Clap!
    Template :Masterly_elmo
    Tutorial : Afiqah Wana Atiqah
    Pictures : We Heart It
    Best View : Google Chrome